Concordia Interior Finish
1) All Spray Foam Icynene at Roofs and Exterior Walls.
2) Blue Board and Plastered Ceilings and Walls.
3) All Solid Core Paneled Doors on Solid Wood Jambs.
5) Two Piece Crown Moldings at ALL Ceilings.
6) Two Piece Base Boards.
7) Belly Casings with Head Trim and Capital at All Doors and Windows. (High Level of Finish)
8) Semi Custom Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets (Brook Haven or Equal)
9) Countertops. supplied and installed
10) All Appliances – Subzero, wolf or of similar quality
11) All 2-1/4" Clear Grade Oak Strip Flooring With Clear Coat Finish.
12) Ceramic Tile Showers, Tub Enclosures, Bath and Laundry Floors, Ceramic tile backsplashes.
13) All closets to Have Wood Shelves and Chrome Closet Poles. (Custom closets not included)
14) HVAC System To Be High Efficiency Warm Air With Central AC. (One Zone per Unit)
15) All Electrical, Each Unit Will Have A 40 Circuit Breaker Panel In The Unit.
16) All Electrical To Be By Code. All devises to Be Decor. Dimmer Switches on some Lights.
17) Lighting In Each Unit Will Be an average of Four (4) Recessed Lights Per Room.
No decorative lighting included.
18) Quiet Central Fan System for Each Bathroom.
19) Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces At All Units. Wood and Granite Surrounds.
20) Plumbing Fixtures and disposal to be by Allowance. Kohler, Grohe Or Equal.
21) All Painted Ceilings, Walls, Doors and Trim.
22) Bathroom Accessories, Shower Doors.
26) All Door Hardware to Be From Schlage or Equal.
27) Full Automatic Fire Suppression System both Sprinkler and Alarm for the Building.
28) All Cleaning By Professional Cleaning Company on Completion.
31) All units will be wired for basic cable, phone and internet
32) One Year Limited Warrantee (see "Limited Warranty
*All of the finishes are subject to change based on availability but any substituted items will be of equal or better quality.